The sponsorship is awarded to eligible students who have received an offer to pursue or are currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in :
• Information Technology
CLOSING DATE : 21 SEPTEMBER 2017
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
FOR STUDENT LEADERS
(Scholarship Includes Full Conference Package and Lodging)
The Pangkor Dialogue is an international knowledge exchange, which aims to inspire sustainable economic growth in the region in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is unique in the sense that it is one of the few dialogues in the world that is promoted by a State Government.
Pangkor Dialogue is a platform where inside information is shared to find solution for universal challenges faced by the region. This valuable insights provide greater understanding on the issues at hand.
The outcome of the dialogue provides actionable and impactful recommendations for the benefits of all stakeholders. Pangkor Dialogue also has been proven to be a venue for forming fruitful collaborations between international stakeholders. It is a meeting place that brings all the stakeholders under one roof.
Apply online before : 18th August 2017
For detail and apply online, click HERE
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
INFORMATION ON SCHOLARSHIP
The TAN SRI LEE LOY SENG FOUNDATION is an educational foundation which among other charitable activities, award scholarships to Malaysian students irrespective of their race and religion. The scholarship is tenable for the period laid down for the course of study leading to a first degree in local institutions of higher learning and will be offered on a year-to-year basis based on successful results obtained annually.
VALUE OF EACH SCHOLARSHIP
The value of each scholarship shall be RM5,500.00 per academic year for diploma courses and between RM8,000.00 to RM9,500.00 per academic year for first degree courses, depending on the course taken.
APPLICANTS MUST :-
• Be a Malaysian citizen and resident.
• Show financial need for the scholarship support.
• Fulfill the academic and other conditions required in taking up a place at one of the local universities or colleges.
• Obtain good academic results for Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM).
• Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.80 and above for undergraduates who are currently studying in local colleges / universities.
• Not holding a scholarship / study loan from any other organization.
When considering each application, the Management Committee of the Foundation will take into account not only the applicant’s financial position and academic achievements but also :-
• Attributes which indicate that the applicant is likely to become an outstanding citizen.
• Personal qualities and character and the extent to which the applicant has demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities.
• Achievements in non-curricular activities including sports.
• Community involvements and activities.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications for scholarship from the Foundation shall be opened from now until 15 September 2017. All Applications for scholarship must be made on the appropriate forms obtainable from :-
Tan Sri Lee Loy Seng Foundation
39 Persiaran Zarib 1
Taman Pinji Mewah
Perak Darul Ridzuan
(B) Wisma Taiko
1 Jalan S P Seenivasagam
Perak Darul Ridzuan
(C) By sending a self-addressed, stamped (RM0.70 stamp) envelope to Address (A).
All completed application forms should reach Address (A), not later than 15 September 2017.
2. Application forms are also obtainable HERE and also can obtainable from the Office of the Bahagian Hal Ehwal Pembangunan Pelajar & Alumni of the Main/ Branch Campuses of Universiti Sains Malaysia.
3. Please read and understand fully, the instructions on the front page of the application form before you attempt to fill the form.
4. Short-listed applicants are required to attend a personal interview. Any applicant who has not been invited for an interview should be considered unsuccessful.
Setiap permohonan mestilah dilampirkan bersama SATU (1) SALINAN dokumen sokongan seperti berikut:
- Maklumat Permohonan Pembiayaan yang boleh dicetak di butang CETAK MAKLUMAT di dalam Portal Rasmi PTPTN, Permohonan Online yang telah didaftarkan sebelum ini.
- Salinan Kad Pengenalan Penerima Biaya. Salinan fotokopi muka hadapan dan belakang kad pengenalan tersebut perlu dilakukan pada muka surat yang sama.
- Salinan Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM/SPMV). Slip transkrip keputusan peperiksaan SPM/SPMV hanya sah untuk digunakan sekiranya tidak melebihi tempoh 2 tahun dari tahun peperiksaan diambil.
- Salinan Surat Tawaran Kemasukan ke IPT. Surat tawaran yang diperolehi melalui cetakan internet /portal IPT.
- Salinan Buku Akaun (muka surat yang tercatat nombor akaun)/Slip Deposit Bank/Pengesahan Nombor Akaun persendirian mengikut bank yang telah ditetapkan oleh IPT. Dokumen ini hanya perlu disediakan sekiranya berlaku kesilapan nombor akaun pada Dokumen Perjanjian Penerima Biaya.
- Salinan transkrip keputusan peperiksaan dan sijil kelayakan masuk lain. Contoh: STPM/Diploma/Matrikulasi/Ijazah/Sarjana.
- Salinan Slip Gaji/Borang Cukai Pendapatan (Individu)/Kad Pesara/ Penyata Pencen/Surat Pengesahan Pendapatan/Surat Pengesahan Tidak Bekerja – PENJAGA PERTAMA (1).
- Salinan Slip Gaji/Borang Cukai Pendapatan (Individu)/Kad Pesara/ Penyata Pencen/Surat Pengesahan Pendapatan/Surat Pengesahan Tidak Bekerja -PENJAGA KEDUA (2).
- Salinan Slip Gaji/Salinan Borang Cukai Pendapatan (Individu)/ Surat Pengesahan Pendapatan – PENERIMA BIAYA. (Sekiranya penerima biaya masih bekerja).
- Salinan Slip Gaji/Borang Cukai Pendapatan (Individu)/Surat Pengesahan Pendapatan/Surat Pengesahan Tidak Bekerja – PASANGAN PENERIMA BIAYA. (Sekiranya penerima biaya telah berkahwin).
- Surat Pengesahan/Surat Akuan daripada Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat/Pusat Zakat sekiranya penerima bantuan bulanan dari Agensi berkenaan – PENERIMA BIAYA/IBU BAPA KANDUNG/ PENJAGA.
- Surat Pengesahan Pengalaman Kerja daripada Majikan. (Bagi Penerima Biaya yang menggunakan pengalaman kerja sebagai salah satu syarat kelayakan masuk).
Bagi pelajar yang mengemukakan permohonan pada semester 2 dan ke atas, tambahan dokumen sokongan berikut diperlukan:
- Surat Pengesahan masih belajar dari IPT; dan
- Salinan keputusan peperiksaan setiap semester sebelumnya (Setiap dokumen sokongan hendaklah difotostat dengan menggunakan kertas bersaiz A4)
TASEK CORPORATION BERHAD(4698-W), a public company listed on Bursa Malaysia offering scholarships to deserving Malaysian students who are pursuing full-time Degree courses at universities in Malaysia.
1) FIELDS OF STUDY
a)Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
b)Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical
c)Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical
d)Bachelor of Enhineering (Hons.) Materials and Mineral Resources
e)Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechatronics
f)Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Process and Technology
2) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
a)Malaysian citizen who has graduated or full-time student who has obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at universities which are established or registered under the laws regulating such establishment or registration in Malaysia or authorized by any order made under Section 5A of the Universities and University Colleges Act 1971.
b)Good academic results. Record of active participation in extra curricular activities is added advantage.
c)Individual with high energy who seeks a challenging rewarding career ipon registation.
d)Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations or is bonded by any educational institution or organization.
e)Successful applicants will have to enter into an Agreement to serve the Company for a specified period of time upon graduation.
More info – http://www.tasekcement.com/index/home/scholarship_program.html
Application form – http://www.tasekcement.com/cg/sc_form.pdf
Deadline – 30 September 2017
Dermasiswa / Financial Aids from the state governments:-
The amount might be different between the states. Kindly refer to the respective website for the due dates and eligibility.
UEM Group Scholarship Programme is an annual initiative that supports the nation’s objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country.
Scholarship For SPM leavers
Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at a reputable university overseas locally, including foreign universities located in Malaysia.
Scholarship For STPM/Matriculation/Foundation leaver
Undergraduate studies at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Universiti Malaya (UM), Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) – All Branches, University Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) and Multimedia University (MMU). Others will not be considered.
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
For more info, please visit HERE
*Application opens in September 2017
In furtherance to Toray’s corporate philosophy of “Contributing to society through the creation of new value with innovative ideas, technologies and products”, TORAY Group (Malaysia) of Companies has embarked on yet another education/HR initiative to enhance human capital development, via a Scholarship program called “TORAY Scholarship Program”.
Knowing “TORAY Scholarship Program” via “5 Ws & IH”.
WHY a Need for TORAY Scholarship Program?
TORAY Scholarship Program serves two purposes:
- An added CSR initiatives for the local community in which Toray operates.
- To develop highly educated and knowledge-based personnel for Toray and Malaysia.
WHAT is TORAY Scholarship Program?
TORAY Scholarship Program is a Scholarship program initiated by TORAY Group (Malaysia) of Companies to assist eligible Malaysian undergraduates to pursue full-time bachelor degree courses at the selected local university(ies). The graduates will be offered suitable jobs upon completion of their studies, for them to build a long term career with the Toray Group of Companies.
The identified groups/courses are as follow:
- Target Students
Students who have been offered undergraduate courses at the “Universiti Sains Malaysia” (USM).
- Target Disciplines
Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Materials & Mineral Resources Engineering (including Polymer Engineering), Chemical Sciences and other related fields of study.
WHO are eligible for TORAY Scholarship Program?
- New or existing undergraduates enrolled in USM.
- Good academic results.
- Not bound under government / other private scholarship / financial assistance.
- Keen to serve in the Toray Group for a specified period upon completion of studies.
WHEN are the deadlines/timelines for TORAY Scholarship Program?
The timelines students should look out for in this yearly programs are as follows:
||* Announcement of TORAY Scholarship Program via University’s and TORAY’s website.
|* Application open.
||* Application close.
|* Compilation, screening and short-listing of applicants.
||* Interview and selection
||* Finalization and confirmation of respective recipients.
|* Signing of Scholarship Agreement.
|* First installment payment to new scholarship recipients.
WHERE can Application for TORAY Scholarship Program be submitted?
Duly completed and signed Forms (together with necessary documents) may be submitted to TORAY Group (Malaysia) in two ways:
- By posting the original Form together with the required documents to the TORAY Scholarship Secretariat; OR
- By hand delivery to the TORAY Scholarship Secretariat.
How can recipients benefit from the TORAY Scholarship Program?
- An offer of RM9,000 scholarship payment for each year of study, until the completion of the course taken. The scholarship shall be paid directly to the university in two installments, that is RM4,500 at the beginning of each semester.
- An opportunity for students to do practical trainings and internship at TORAY Group (Malaysia) during the semester breaks and a chance to attend any social function of the Company, whenever invited.
Toray Scholarship Program for year 2016 is now open for registration.
Interested applicants are encourage to download the Application Form at the link below. All Forms must reach the TORAY Scholarship Secretariat not later than 28th September, 2016. Any late submissions will not be considered.
For more information and requirements on TORAY Scholarship Program, kindly refer to the guideline in the Application Form.
For further enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
More info – http://www.toray.com.my/career/scholarship.html