PTPTN Complete Guide 2016/2017 (English)
PTPTN Complete Guide 2016/2017 (Chinese)
Click the following link to download the manual:-
For more info, please refer PTPTN Official Forms Web
Bank Islam – USM, UUM, UKM, UMP, USIM, UPSI, UTem, UiTM, UM, UNISZA, UNIMAS & UMK
Bank Muamalat – IIUM, UTHM, UniMAP
CIMB Bank – UMS, UTM, UPM, UMT, UPNM
Public Bank – TAR College, UiTM
PTPTN Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for USMers
1. How much can I get from PTPTN?
Depends on your course. Kindly refer HERE
2. How much is the interest?
The interest is 1%.
Click HERE for loan repayment calculator from
3. How is the repayment process?
You can repay it via PTPTN counters, wage deduction, online transfer, PTPTN web FPX, or deduction from EPF account. Please refer HERE
4. What is WPP?
The WPP is part of the total loan and is given earlier to enable students to do preparation before register at the university. The WPP will be deducted from the total loan given to the student. Click HERE
5. How much is WPP?
RM1500. This amount will be deducted from the loan you about to receive for the 1st three semesters. Each semester will deducted RM 500.
6. Can we get WPP if we unsuccessfully to get an application from PTPTN?
Yes, you may get it. Of course you need to pay it back with interest rate.
7. Should we choose to accept or reject WPP?
Depends on personal needed, however if you accept it, you may need to repay it back.
8. Do we need to certify all supporting documents for PTPTN?
USM encourages everyone to certify all your documents.
9. What is SSPN?
Please refer HERE
10. When the officer will come and collect the documents & agreement?
The date for the session to check and submit PTPTN offer documents and loan agreements will be determined based on the agreement between USM and PTPTN. USM will be inform the date very soon.
11. When will we receive the money?
If all necessary offer documents and agreements have been completed, the first disbursement will be made within 21 working days of the date of receipt of the document. The approved disbursement will be credited directly into the student’s bank account.
For the rest of semesters, the education loan will be disbursed to students within 2 weeks of their registration subject to confirmation from USM.
12. I was offered the PTPTN Education Financing and Sponsorship from another sponsor at the same time. Can I accept both sponsorships to continue my studies?
No. You must choose only one of the sponsors.
PTPTN has the right to terminate your education financing immediately and make a claim from the students or other sponsor.
13. Who is eligible for exemption from loan repayment?
Eligible to those who complete their bachelor’s degree studies with first class honors.
For more details, you may refer to the link http://www.ptptn.gov.my/web/english/faq-english