Android Phone Guideline
- Menu > Settings
- Choose ‘Wireless & networks’
- Turn on Wi-Fi
- Choose Wi-Fi Settings
- Click USMSecure.
- Set a password for the credential storage (at least 8 characters).
- Security: Entreprise(802.1x)
MAC address: 00:00:00:00:00:00 << (example)
EAP method: PEAP
Phase 2 authentication: None / MSCHAPV2
Identity: (your USM email address, ie: email@example.com)
Anonymous identity: (same with Identity)
Wireless password: (created by yourself)
- Choose Connect.
- If it require to ‘Enter the credential storage password’, please try for 5 times, then will auto delete your default settings.
- Reset by repeat step 7.
iOS Setting Guideline
- Connect directly to USMSecure
- Key in your Username & Password
- Get connected!
For more info, please visit wifi.usm.my via USMWireless or USMSecure