Application opens throughout the year.
Intel Malaysia Scholarships
Intel Malaysia grants scholarships every year to outstanding talents from various local and private universities throughout the country.
To be eligible for the Intel Malaysia Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen
- Be a full-time student in a local university studying in the fields of Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics, Physics or Computer Engineering
- Not hold any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)**
- Have one or more of the following:
- SPM with A1 for mathematics and all science subjects
- STPM with grade A for a minimum of three subjects
- Matriculation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
- For university undergraduates, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required
**Note: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.
Each scholarship package includes:
- Scholarship Amount
- RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
- Up to RM15,000 per year for Masters student*
- Up to RM30,000 per year for PhD student*
- Partnership with a senior employee to mentor and guide your studies and career planning
- Internship opportunities at Intel
**Note: The amount may varies according to the university.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please:
- Access and complete the Scholarship Application form
- Email your completed application form and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org