Sponsored by: LIMKOKWING University of Creative Technology
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
- Amount: 50% tuition fees
- Bond Requirement: Two(2) years
For Diploma & Undergraduate Programs: Open to Malaysian applicants only
Duration: one (1) year (to be renewed annually based on CGPA)
- 70% scholarship : 3.30 CGPA
- 50% scholarship : 3.00 CGPA
Academic Results in:
|SPM||6 A’s to 7A’s||8 A’s to 9 A’s|
|‘O’ Levels||4 A’s||5 A’s|
|STPM||3.25 to 3.49 CGPA||3.50 to 3.74 CGPA|
|UEC||4 A’s to 5 A’s||6 A’s to 7 A’s|
Forecast result will be accepted for preliminary consideration but final results will determine eligibility.
- Should have strong co-curriculum portfolio
- Panel interview required
- Continuation of the scholarship is subject to meeting the minimum scholarship requirement of CGPA per exam sitting at:
(i) 70% scholarship – 3.30 CGPA
(ii) 50% scholarship – 3.00 CGPA
For Postgraduate Programs: Open to ALL (local & international) applicants
Duration: One (1) year (to be renewed annually based on CGPA)
For New Applicant:
- Entry: degree holder with 3.00 CGPA minimum
- For all Limkokwing Postgraduate programs
For Current Limkokwing of Postgraduate or External Postgraduate Students
- Successfully completed one (1) semester of postgraduate studies at Limkokwing University or with any other accredited university and subject to verification from Limkokwing Postgraduate School.
- Scholarship is awarded subject to meeting the minimum requirement of CGPA 3.80 per semester over a minimum of four (4) subjects
- Requires two (2) Recommendation Letters on academic performance.
- Successfully completed their undergraduate studies with the University with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
For more information about the scholarships, please visit: http://www.limkokwing.net/malaysia/academic/scholarship/.