The sponsorship is awarded to eligible students who have received an offer to pursue or are currently pursuing Undergraduate studies in :
• Information Technology
CLOSING DATE : 21 SEPTEMBER 2017
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
FOR STUDENT LEADERS
(Scholarship Includes Full Conference Package and Lodging)
The Pangkor Dialogue is an international knowledge exchange, which aims to inspire sustainable economic growth in the region in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It is unique in the sense that it is one of the few dialogues in the world that is promoted by a State Government.
Pangkor Dialogue is a platform where inside information is shared to find solution for universal challenges faced by the region. This valuable insights provide greater understanding on the issues at hand.
The outcome of the dialogue provides actionable and impactful recommendations for the benefits of all stakeholders. Pangkor Dialogue also has been proven to be a venue for forming fruitful collaborations between international stakeholders. It is a meeting place that brings all the stakeholders under one roof.
Apply online before : 18th August 2017
For detail and apply online, click HERE
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
INFORMATION ON SCHOLARSHIP
The TAN SRI LEE LOY SENG FOUNDATION is an educational foundation which among other charitable activities, award scholarships to Malaysian students irrespective of their race and religion. The scholarship is tenable for the period laid down for the course of study leading to a first degree in local institutions of higher learning and will be offered on a year-to-year basis based on successful results obtained annually.
VALUE OF EACH SCHOLARSHIP
The value of each scholarship shall be RM5,500.00 per academic year for diploma courses and between RM8,000.00 to RM9,500.00 per academic year for first degree courses, depending on the course taken.
APPLICANTS MUST :-
• Be a Malaysian citizen and resident.
• Show financial need for the scholarship support.
• Fulfill the academic and other conditions required in taking up a place at one of the local universities or colleges.
• Obtain good academic results for Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) and Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM).
• Possess a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.80 and above for undergraduates who are currently studying in local colleges / universities.
• Not holding a scholarship / study loan from any other organization.
When considering each application, the Management Committee of the Foundation will take into account not only the applicant’s financial position and academic achievements but also :-
• Attributes which indicate that the applicant is likely to become an outstanding citizen.
• Personal qualities and character and the extent to which the applicant has demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities.
• Achievements in non-curricular activities including sports.
• Community involvements and activities.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applications for scholarship from the Foundation shall be opened from now until 15 September 2017. All Applications for scholarship must be made on the appropriate forms obtainable from :-
Tan Sri Lee Loy Seng Foundation
39 Persiaran Zarib 1
Taman Pinji Mewah
Perak Darul Ridzuan
(B) Wisma Taiko
1 Jalan S P Seenivasagam
Perak Darul Ridzuan
(C) By sending a self-addressed, stamped (RM0.70 stamp) envelope to Address (A).
All completed application forms should reach Address (A), not later than 15 September 2017.
2. Application forms are also obtainable HERE and also can obtainable from the Office of the Bahagian Hal Ehwal Pembangunan Pelajar & Alumni of the Main/ Branch Campuses of Universiti Sains Malaysia.
3. Please read and understand fully, the instructions on the front page of the application form before you attempt to fill the form.
4. Short-listed applicants are required to attend a personal interview. Any applicant who has not been invited for an interview should be considered unsuccessful.
UEM Group Scholarship Programme is an annual initiative that supports the nation’s objectives of creating elite scholars and serves as a talent supply chain in developing future leaders for the country.
Scholarship For SPM leavers
Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at a reputable university overseas locally, including foreign universities located in Malaysia.
Scholarship For STPM/Matriculation/Foundation leaver
Undergraduate studies at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Universiti Malaya (UM), Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) – All Branches, University Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) and Multimedia University (MMU). Others will not be considered.
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
For more info, please visit HERE
*Application opens in September 2017
Please download form @ HERE
Scholarship for Public Institution of Higher Education and Polytechnics
Yayasan TM invites qualified Malaysians student from Public Institution of Higher Education and Polytechnics to apply for scholarships to pursue studies:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
*This full-time scholarship application is opened to students not including TM Group employees.
For more info and apply, please visit HERE
Saudara/i dikehendaki muat turun dokumen penawatan melalui
Sila sahkan penerimaan penajaan di dalam sistem selewat-lewatnya pada 22 Ogos 2016. Kegagalan berbuat demikian akan menjejaskan penajaan kepada saudara/i.
Sebarang masalah berhubung muat turun dokumen boleh hubungi talian: 03-8885 3453 / 3541 / 3552
Sekian. Terima kasih.