Sponsored by: YAYASAN TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN
BPTAR is reserved for students from poor families to cover the cost of living for two (2) semesters (10 months only) while pursuing a full time Bachelor’s Degree at any local university (IPTA) in Malaysia.
- Citizen of Malaysia.
- A registered full-time student in any Bachelor Degree at any local university in Malaysia.
- Comes from a poor family.
- Applicants who are currently receiving other financial aid (loans) are eligible to apply.
Amount of Assistance and Payment Method
The amount of aid and the number of recipients will be determined by the YTAR Board of Trustees and channeled through the IPTA Office of Student Affairs.
Verification of Family Income
Related information of the family income must be verified by the District Head (or equivalent) or Head of Department (Employer of parent / guardian) who knows the family well.
All applications must be submitted to the University Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Student Affairs).
Application Opening Date : 01 September 2016
Application Closing Date : 30 September 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who are not contacted by the Student Affairs of their university (Hal Ehwal Pelajar) after three months from the closing date are considered unsuccessful.
For any inquiries, please contact your respective Student Affairs Office of your university.
For more information: YAYASAN TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN
31 July 2016
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (TSLSC) IOI Scholarships
The three core industries of IOI Group are Oil Palm Plantation, Resource-based Manufacturing such as refineries, oleochemicals, and specialty oils and fats, as well as property development.
We invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities in the following disciplines:
Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Accepted:
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*
- Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Chemical)
- Business Administration/Sales & Marketing Management
- Food Technology/Chemistry
- Computer Science/Information Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
For Bachelor’s Degree:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
* Special consideration will be granted to applicants pursuing Agriculture/Forestry
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Opening Date : 23 April 2016
Closing Date : 31 July 2016
How to Apply IOI Scholarships
Online Application Form
Download Application Form
Download and complete the application form. Completed form and required documents must reach the Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng office before the closing date at the following address:
The Secretariat – Scholarship Awards
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 11, Two IOI Square, IOI Resort
62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
20 August 2016
Gadang Holdings Berhad Scholarship 2016
With 20 over years of significant transformation and growth, Gadang is recognized as one of the leading Engineering and Construction companies in Malaysia. Our businesses have grown to include property development, utilities and plantation. At Gadang, we endeavour to deliver the highest standards of performance in all our ventures.
We are in search of talented individuals who have achieved excellent academic results, demonstrate exemplary character and outstanding leadership qualities and most importantly, possess the determination to succeed in their chosen disciplines. Through this scholarship program, we intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavours through undergoing study programs at any of the local leading public or private universities.
Course of Study
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in
- Highway / Pavement
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Building Management
- Bachelor of Highway Engineering
- Bachelor of Construction Management
Value of Award
- Local public university: RM8,500.00 per academic year
- Local private university/college: RM15,000.00 per academic year
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree course in a local university / college.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Active in extra-curricular activities.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Financially needy.
Condition of Award
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of Gadang Group or any of its subsidiaries for a period of 3 years immediately upon completion of their studies, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies in the Group.
To Apply Gadang Scholarship 2016
Download the application form online
Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com
Please submit your duly completed Application Form with certified true copies of the relevant supporting documents to:
Gadang Scholarship 2016
The Group Human Resource Department
Gadang Holdings Berhad
Wisma Gadang, No. 52, Jalan Tago 2
Off Jalan Persiaran Utama
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Application opens throughout the year.
Intel Malaysia Scholarships
Intel Malaysia grants scholarships every year to outstanding talents from various local and private universities throughout the country.
To be eligible for the Intel Malaysia Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen
- Be a full-time student in a local university studying in the fields of Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics, Physics or Computer Engineering
- Not hold any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)**
- Have one or more of the following:
- SPM with A1 for mathematics and all science subjects
- STPM with grade A for a minimum of three subjects
- Matriculation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
- For university undergraduates, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required
**Note: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.
Each scholarship package includes:
- Scholarship Amount
- RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
- Up to RM15,000 per year for Masters student*
- Up to RM30,000 per year for PhD student*
- Partnership with a senior employee to mentor and guide your studies and career planning
- Internship opportunities at Intel
**Note: The amount may varies according to the university.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying, please:
- Access and complete the Scholarship Application form
- Email your completed application form and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
31 August 2016
Yaw Teck Seng (YTS) Foundation Scholarship Awards (Previously known as Samling Scholarships)
The Yaw Teck Seng Foundation is set up to provide funds, grants, financial assistance and support for establishment, enlargement or improvement of school, universities or other educational establishment. Through scholarship award, we hope to assist the poor and needy to realize their academic aspirations.
The scholarship is open to all students in local universities pursuing the following fields of study:
- Engineering: Electrical, Mechanical, Civil
- Science: Agriculture, Forestry, Quantity Survey
- Students with at least 7As in SPM or 3As in STPM seeking admission to or currently enrolled in local university
- Possess a dynamic personality, excellent communication skills and hold leadership positions in extra curricular activities.
- Family income below RM30,000 per annum.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship, award by any other organization.
- Keen to serve in the Samling Group for a specified period upon completion of study
- Malaysian citizens only. Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.
- RM7,500 per academic year for Science
- RM10,000 per academic year for Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Interested students please return the completed application form together with relevant document to Human Resource Department, PO Box 368, 98007 Miri, Sarawak before 31 August 2016.
YAW TECK SENG FOUNDATION – Realise Your ASPIRATION
Program Bursary Tahun 2016 adalah program penajaan ke atas pelajar cemerlang lepasan SPM yang memperoleh keputusan 9A+ dan ke atas bagi mengikuti pengajian peringkat persediaan. Program ini merupakan kesinambungan Program Bursary yang dilaksanakan oleh Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia dari tahun 2012 hingga 2015. Program ini diteruskan pelaksanaannya oleh JPA pada tahun 2016 secara one off sebelum dimansuhkan pada tahun 2017.
Sebagaimana pelaksanaan Program Bursary oleh Kementerian Pendidikan, penajaan adalah dalam bentuk biasiswa. Pelajar akan ditaja mengikuti kursus persediaan di IPT dalam negara yang ditetapkan seperti di Lampiran A.
Permohonan akan dibuka secara online di Portal eSILA http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my dalam masa terdekat.
Sila rujuk berikut sekiranya memerlukan maklumat selanjutnya:
4. Proses Permohonan
Sekian, terima kasih